Today every IT organisation and hosting provider has become a cloud computing provider with a plethora of Cloud Computing Companies entering the market. So how do we go about Comparing Cloud Providers? Firstly we need to look at areas such as long term stability, number of customers on-boarded to the platform and the focus of the cloud provider.At Compare the Cloud we speak to a large number of providers on a weekly basis and discover many innovative organisations. BUT how do we compare cloud computing providers? And what is the best way to provide a comparison?
Well you could benefit from our research and head over to www.comparethecloud.net and use our customer walk through tool to save hours of due-diligence. As you may be aware there is a multitude of Cloud Computing Companies all vying for your business.
- What are the selection criteria for your organisation?
- How do you locate relevant Cloud Computing Companies?
- Have you defined what your organisation requires?
- How will you measure and monitor your chosen Cloud Computing Companies' performance?
- Do you require localised support to help you migrate services?
- What is the SLA you require?
- What about levels of security?
- Where will your data reside?
- How redundant is the Cloud Computing platform your services are going to use?
These are just typical examples of questions you need to ask any Cloud Computing Companies' before engaging.
Director of Compare the Cloud, Daniel Thomas commented, “Commensus is an organisation I would recommend to engage for any customer looking for stability, uptime, redundancy and technical proficiency”. If you’re looking to compare cloud computing companies then why not visit Compare the Cloud to find out where Commensus rank.
Why not get in touch with Compare the Cloud and we will guide you through the necessary steps. Remember there is no charge for using us and we work with some of the UK's brightest Cloud Computing Companies.
Would you like to dicuss our pricing and promotions? Click here and we'll call you.